Rabu, 14 Mac 2018

How do I get 'princess' title?



Assalam and hello, everyone! 😋 

How was your day? It's anything was fine out there? Well, it was common thing to talk about hot weather, El Nino phenomenon, and so on nowadays. Wait! Wait for a sec.. 

DO NOT click "X" button or back function 😂I'm not talking about  global warming or rainy day topics. Yup, It's very bored to read sometimes EXCEPT you're either suppose to making research or a facts reader . Oh god, this is nut LOL . BUT, if the heat was getting you swimming in your own sweat, raised up your hand! Don't forget to drink a lot of plain water to maintain your health and body temperature💪

Thank you for keep reading.
Hi, bloggers! my name is Diyana Atirah. Just call me Diyana. Born in 2001 and was 2018 SPM candidate✌. How do I get 'princess' title?

Oh girl, this is one of my life secret🍁 .Everything was started by a pair of Disney school shoe! Have you ever guest form 3 student glad to wear 'Cinderella' school shoe to school? I don't mind about it actually. Well, people always talking as they alive and had a mouth to talk! 

My friends condemn me and make jokes. Day after day, night after night as the time changes, that silly title stick to myself and everyone was calling me Princess.. But, haters doesn't deserve it better💕 Screw that.


Well, don't waste the time.
Welcome to my blog once again, Within this you're just being apart of the team!  Here the big girl's life journeys begin... 

"Don't prefer to look how was the world looks like but prefer to look what can I do to show people how was the world looks like👣" 

                       -  Quote from princess, Do not copy paste -

#Guiltyischarged

10 ulasan: